Sunday, March 7, 2010

TGI - The WEEKEND!

I can’t believe how busy the month of March has been! Thank goodness for the kitchen, it’s become my sanctuary with all the chaos going on. With Doug being on crutches since his knee surgery he’s left unable to do….just about everything. I try and have as much done around the house for him before he gets home as possible. I was able to sneak home over my lunch break a few times this past week and get dinner made ahead of time. My crock-pot just might be my favorite cooking friend. It’s so nice to leave in the morning and “POOF” dinner is ready when you walk through the door. The crock-pot recipe this week was: Ham & Potato Goodness


Servings: 4

Prep time: 30 minutes

Cook time: 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High

Total time: 4 hours 30 minutes

Ingredients:

6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced

1 pound of ham, cut into small pieces.

3 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1 onion, diced

1 can cream of celery soup

1 can cream of mushroom soup

paprika

Directions:

In your slow cooker layer half sliced potatoes, ham, cheese, diced onion and one can of soup. Then layer the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker. Sprinkle a little paprika on the top.

Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours

Parker review: BEST DARN SCALLOP TATERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers