Thursday, March 25, 2010

ima b.....waiting for 3:30!

So excited that today is finally here. This has been a crazy busy week with work and football. Tonight I'm meeting up with some of the best friends a girl could ask for. We're going to one of my favorite restaurants downtown, Fong's Pizza. I know what you're thinking, "That's a strange name for a pizza place." and you're right, but it is so darn delicious! http://www.fongspizza.com/ After we have some yummy drinks and a slice of pizza we'll be heading to Wells Fargo for the BEP concert!
The Iowa Thunder are still continuing their fundraising efforts with Wells Fargo, so, I'll also get to see my teammates while I'm at the concert :) couldn't ask for a better night. Speaking of the Thunder, I've been asked to write a blog about our season. It's supposed to be written from a captain/player/female athlete perspective. I'd love having you check out that blog as well, http://iowathunderfootball.blogspot.com/, and keep track of our progress this year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog! We enjoy knowing what is going on in your life. Love the recipes, have not tried any but still nice to check out. Also checked your thunder blog -looked cold. Martensdale/St Marys stadium? Do you know that Rog and I lived just outside St.Marys B4 we moved to OK? We could have been hosting the best tailgate parties! But alas we moved.... take care love you Aunt SuZ

    ReplyDelete

Followers